Re: Moving to Subversion

On Sun, 2005-01-23 at 15:45 +0400, Mohammed Elzubeir wrote:

To give people a taste of what to expect, you may want to have a look
at:

http://svn.arabeyes.org/viewcvs

I have migrated a few random projects just for demo'ing purposes (they
will probably be out of sync by the time we make the move and so it may
not necessarily reflect what's on CVS at this given moment).

Enjoy ;)
| Unix the 'right' way |  http://elzubeir.openius.com/|