Re: Web-Admins needed for OAO

--- Armelle Nedelec <arn at scs-net dot org> wrote:
> I would like to help, even if I don't have a lot of time.
> I'm not a graphist but can help a designer to work with databases and
> other things.
> I'm also supposed to make a research on Open Source in the Middle East,
> so it would be good for me.
> But I can read arabic only with some difficulty, so won't be a good
> ressource to list arabic information (but I know how to write arabic on
> the web).

Armelle, you are ON given you can find someone to help with the Arabic
portions/content.  OpenArabia.org is serious work and we are hoping for
it to really be the cornerstone of the community so make sure to find
someone that is able and committed to really deliver.  In short, this
is very important to all of us and to the upcoming future generations
of fledging Arabic open source'ers.

Do please get back to us with your plans in order for us to get moving...