Web-Admins needed for OAO

I've recently posted about our collective need for some web-admin talent to
take over an affeliate/sister project to not only bring it to life, but to
sustain it with minimal upkeep, etc.  We are seeking some commited, serious
web-developers (and there should be a few on this list who fall into that
category) to raise their hands and volunteer for this important task.

OpenArabia.org (OAO for short) is really in desperate need of a maintainer
(or two) to make it the true Arabic Open Sourced Content portal that we had
all envisioned.

Do please read this recent post and apply in earnest for the position,

  http://lists.arabeyes.org/archives/general/2005/February/msg00041.html

you don't need to be an expert or someone with an extended history doing
such things - if you have the willingness to learn, the perseverance to
continue to try new things, the patience to get things right and the
courage to make a difference, you'd be a serious contender.