MoinMoin wiki / Sharm el Sheikh meeting

Hi guys (especially "kuru"),

(I am not on this list, but was advised to send email to this address, so if you want to reply, either via personal email or better just join us on channel #moin on irc.freenode.net).

2 things:

a) We would like to help you with the wiki spam problem.

You currently run moin 1.2.4 (last 1.2 version), so you could just activate the antispam function (see sample config).

Even better would be to upgrade to 1.3.4 though, which has that and quite some other nice features built-in.

We are on #moin to help you.

b) http://moinmoin.wikiwikiweb.de/MoinInternationalConference

So if some of you are somewhere near Sharm there, just meet us there.

Nir, our "rtl guy" will also be there.

As it looks currently, it will be a quite small conference. :) Mostly 3 of our developers - and maybe you?

greetings,

Thomas