Re: PHP module for elections

Salam.

> Salam,
>
> In order to organize elections, we need a new functionality for the website.
>
> Characteristics:
>
> - - The candidates are to be selected from the available accounts (list set by
> the core team members only).
on a permanent basis like a property of the member: canvote or is it on a
vote-by-vote basis??

> - - List of candidates available publicly.
> - - Only (logged) users with a CVS commit less than xx days can vote.
?? Whatabout the list the core team sets? which method should be used to
determine whether a specific user can vote?

> - - No more than one vote per person.
duh

> - - Votes are to happen only in a limited period (period set by the core team
> members only).
> - - Results available publicly after a certain date.
These settings are always the same or need they to be changed from vote to vote?

> We're looking for someone who'd be interested in developing this module. Any
> volunteers ?
i'd like to.

Salam.

Omar