Re: Site updates -- live!

--- Nadim Shaikli <shaikli at yahoo dot com> wrote:
> --- M Elzubeir <zubeir at gmail dot com> wrote:
> > I cleaned up the tables (votes,elections) and so we are starting afresh.
>
> So are we still in test mode or are we going after the
> real election ?  Has enough testing took place to make
> us comfortable that we don't have any issues ?
>
> Has the issue of the "active nomination" been settled
> (I keep suspecting its operator error or misunderstanding).

One other thing I forgot to mention - I didn't see the getdate() modified
to gmdate("Y dot m dot d at H:i") (so that our accounting is done in UTC/GMT).  I can
make the necessary changes in about 10 minutes, but I'm out the door right
now and it will have to wait some 10-12 hours until I'm back.

I highly recommend we wait for that to happen prior to going "real-deal".
I will try to be on IRC tonight (9pm PST -- that's 4am UTC) and it would
be helpful to have some testers around :-)