Re: election PHP integration

--- Ossama Khayat <okhayat at yahoo dot com> wrote:
> --- Nadim Shaikli <shaikli at yahoo dot com> wrote:
> > > * The "Nomination active" check box doesn't preserve the state.
> >
> > It does for me.  You are supposed to press on the 'Modify Nomination'
> > button to capture it.  Let me know if this still doesn't work for ya.
>
> Doesn't work for me too.

I've looked at the code a number of times and tested it again and all
seems to function for me.  Could you possibly explain what is wrong and
what you expected to happen.  Can you do this,

 1. click on the checkbox
 2. click on the 'Submit' or 'Modify' buttons
 3. click on 'Nominate Yourself' again and check value of checkbox

it should retain the new value you assigned it if not then we need to
talk on IRC :-)