Re: php patch

--- Mafi Zubeir <zubeir at gmail dot com> wrote:
    ^^^^^^^^^^^
Who is this cloaked person ? ;-)

> Nadim/Youcef,
>
> I put the patch in my home directory (~/php-patch/). Feel free to take
> it and test it out to give your own feedback. I think we need to iron
> things out ASAP.

I'd guess that Omar is coming up with another set of improvements (from what
I've read on this list) - the best way, for me, to test this is to use it.

I highly recommend you deploy this, in a phantom dir if you like, and have
a few of us use it.  Once all looks fine and we can verify that the count
is being done correctly, things are being saved properly, mails are being
sent, errors are being caught, etc (ie. post some serious testing), we can
go live with it.  The testing db and contents post testing will simply be
discarded.

Of course it would also be wise to look at the code strictly from a security
point of view (ie. so no one can hack it, etc) just to make sure.  Youcef ?

Since we have a very limited time span (this all needs to be LIVE on the
14th UTC), I also suggest that those that can should idle on IRC so that
we can move faster in this regard (Omar, if you can that is).

Awaiting a live testable session.