Re: Elections php module

Salam.

i hope you are in america or canda since i will only be able to finish the
module this evening (europe). Until now, i've finished the nomination part. Now
there is only the voting-part.

Who will be able to see the votes ? I'm thinking the core (obviously) will see
it under the administration menu. Everyone who has nominated himself will see
*his* votes at the side of the screen (under Preferences). Should a guest to the
site (no user) and a user without the required cvs-commit see the results at the
time the election is been held?

How about when the elections are over?

Salam.

Omar

--
Omar Abo-Namous, merlin12345 at gmx dot de on 08.10.2004