Re: Spoofed email

4 - What your version of Postfix and Mailman ? Did you installed latest patch ?

Don't know about patches (I don't think this is a bug - I think its a
setting that needs tweaking).  Mailman-2.1.3-2 and postfix-2.0.16-4
(debian of course).

I'll try to check if there's know security problem known on theres version.

I fail to see why its so hard to simply check the envelope sender against the From header field - seems like a simple thing to do, I just can't figure how to tweak postfix into doing it at the right place (so internal emails going out are not affected).

Generally it's a bad idea to check on domain names, as they are easily faked. Does mail From @arabeyes.org are coming from several place ? Maybe it would be possible to check IP of @arabeyes.org senders ?