RSS feed functional.

Salam all,

Got the RSS feeds working.
http://www.arabeyes.org/rss/rss.php
http://www.arabeyes.org/rss/rss.php?news=true
http://www.arabeyes.org/rss/rss.php?update=true
http://www.arabeyes.org/rss/rss.php?news=true&&update=true

I commited rss.php to cvs and made a change to arabeyes.php. arabeyes.php no longer contains the db acces info. That is in credentials.inc.php. This last file of course has not been commited nor will ever be. arabeyes.php has been commited.

I feel kinda embarassed in having to admit this part but I couldn't figure out how to checkout just rss.php (with the rss dir) from cvs. So, I copied my file. If someone could please take care of it? arabeyes.php has been updated live.

Thank you.