Re: Funds page (again)

Salam,

sorry Nadim, i thought i had replied...

in that email, you spoke of this "bug":
"A quickie bug - if you do a show "5" view on things note how the
"Balance total in account" is inconsistent from page to page (click
on previous/next) - this should be corrected as it should always
note the absolute balance in the account taking all dates into
consideration."

Well in fact (This is a feature !! (tm) M$ :)) this is more logic! It's just
like a logbook: If you are on page 5, you'll only see the balance till then, not
till the end of the book.

Beside that, i should be able to send the changes to the list within 2 days time
isa.

Salam.

Omar