aliases

Salam,

I want to add a few email aliases on sina and don't want to mess up the
mailman setup (I can see the aliases file for mailman is stored
separately).

Could someone point me to where I can do this? I simply want to add
cvs-admin and bugzilla-admin to point to my email address. In addition
to a few others.

Regards
| Unix the 'right' way |  http://elzubeir.fakkir.net/ |