Arabeyes people page

Salam,
Looking at the very low rate of work done and
commitment from people, I belive it's time we start to
do some action.
The *people* link shows about 52 people who are
supposed to be the Arabeyes volunteers, working on
different fields.
If we filter out the list, and see who's really
working and/or worked hard and done something
significant, I bet we'll at least remove 60% of the
people!
I found this wonderful email sent earlier:
http://lists.arabeyes.org/archives/core/2002/June/msg00005.html
If we do this again and check out people, then at
least we can see who's not interested/welling to work
and simply remove his name.
Why is this important? two things:
1. When one of those idle people receives an email
noting that his name will be removed because of _no_
activity, he'll either not care, then we know he's NOT
of Arabeyes people.
2. He'd (hopefully) wake up and maybe help a bit.

I hope this doesn't go to /dev/null like some other
neglected issues...

- Ossama