Re: Web Bugs, Gettext, and RSS

Salam,

Nadim Shaikli wrote:
--- Arafat Mohamed <biku at comcast dot net> wrote:

If you all would like I could go ahead and start working on the RSS feed first. Just a quick question, do we only need a feed of "Arabeyes News" or "Updates" as well ?

Can it be created as two separate pieces ?  The answer is I'm not sure,
so it would be best to be able to control what is and what isn't included
or maybe even offer 'em as two separate entities (the code will be almost
identical I'd gather).

I've been looking around on this. One thing we do kinda need to know in advance is what RSS format they expect. There seems to be different formats.

http://www.xml.com/pub/a/2002/12/18/dive-into-xml.html