Re: Art Gallery - Bayani

--- Youcef Rabah Rahal <rahal at arabeyes dot org> wrote:
> Salam Ossama,

Salam.

> I added comments to Bayani screenshots
> (http://www.arabeyes.org/gallery/bayani) then I
> noticed that a screenshot
> (the feb-11-2003 one) is number 3 while it should
> have been number 5. I would
> like to keep a good chronology in the album ;-)

You're the master :)

> Could you please fix that ?
>
> I tried to do so but when I login I have no admin
> interface... [I then tried
> to do it from the backend but it was almost
> impossible !]

Please don't try to do anything from the backend,
specially if there's a front end.
You're an admin user now and can do what you like :)

I noted that when you login using Mozilla (1.4 in my
case) it won't log you in. Though, when I used
Konqueror it worked fine.

Can you please check before I submit a bug report?

regards,
Ossama Khayat