Re: [Fwd: Offer of services]

Salam Armelle

On Sat, Apr 10, 2004 at 05:43:58PM +0200, Armelle Nedelec wrote:
> I'm working currently with SPIP - French CMS who has a full arabic
> interface and utf-8 and multilanguage support (www.spip.net in fact
> there's more articles translated in arabic than in english )

Please feel free to download the www module from cvs. You can take a
look at what's already there and send on your thoughts.

Currently we are in the process of adding gettext function calls in the
php pages to enable arabic and french.

> - System administration
> I'm working with several ISP in Lebanon and Syria, with Sendmail, bind,
> scripting, installing patches,...

I believe we are in need of a system administrator. Please look at
http://wiki.arabeyes.org/OpenPositions

> Unfortunatly, my arabic is not so good as to be able to help for
> translation.
> the other problem is that, living in Syria there's some things I cannot
> do (CVS is one of them). But If I can help for making web site in arabic

We have a web interface to cvs on the arabeyes site: cvs.arabeyes.org.