Website status and request

Salam Arafat, I continue to be a bit baffled at what is taking shape
with regard to our website.  We really need to do a better job talking
and in communicating in general (IRC is not an option and this list
was created for just that reason), so please feel free to use it.

Do please send us a status of what you are looking into now and what
you expect to see and when (this is crucial).  We'd like to go back
to the era in which we got alot accomplished and ideas flowed without
barriers (get Melissa involved again :-)

We'll also need

 1. A "Thank You!" page soon to denote the various major donations
    that have contributed greatly to sustain this effort as major
    news is forth coming.

 2. A better face for QaMoose (as it will be part of the Arabeyes.org
    website soon enough).  You can currently see what it looks like
    here,

      www.arabeyes.org/~nadim/cgi-bin/dict/dict_main.cgi

Let us know if you need anything ASAP.