Webpage update problems

Arafat, seems we've fallen into this "what's going on" whirlpool again ?
It would be ideal to see a plan and a schedule from ya and to see some
progress.  I'd sent a list of people who have seemed capable and interested
in helping out, did you contact 'em ?  How best to proceed to iron out the
over 200 sub-items we have on our todo list (for the webpages).

Add to that this serious bug -- go to the people (or it's now known as
community page) and try to change your 'about' and/or 'pgp' signature.
Well, I wasn't able to change it using Mozilla 1.5 (and IE-6), not sure
what the issue is, you might want to look into that ASAP.

Salam and do please let us know how best to proceed - I hate to keep
harping on the same thing and feeling bad and guilty about things (from
both our ends).