Re: Login Problem

--- Ahmad Twaijry <msx at hush dot com> wrote:
> I had changed my password from
>   http://www.arabeyes.org/index.php?forgotpass=yes
>
> but the problem I didn't receive any email with my new password !!
>
> BTW: Does this change my CVS password ? I need to change/get my CVS password

Sorry for the delay in replying.  The password you change on the website
is strictly for the web login and has nothing to do with CVS access.  If
you'd like to change your CVS password, then visit one of the many online
sites to generate an encrypted password and mail it back to 'contact'.

  http://www.flash.net/cgi-bin/pw.pl
  http://www.4webhelp.net/us/password.php
  http://www.psu.edu/dept/cac/publish/htpasswd/htpasswd.html

Arafat, do please add this feature to your list of things to do (ie. people
should be able to change their CVS password (if they have CVS access from
the web)).

As for the "I didn't receive any email" part - that should work without issue.
If it still doesn't work, then please reply back and we'll get on it ASAP as
its a major bug (Arafat, do please verify that its working).

Again, sorry for the late'ish reply.