Re: check this out

--- Arafat Mohamed <biku at comcast dot net> wrote:
> Few more changes. Please send opinions/vehement objections via reply button.

I looked at the latest and I like what I see :-)

  http://www.arabeyes.org/~amohamed/www/

> Also changed style on links site-wide. Let me know what you think.
> Please make sure to hover on regular links as well as all links in
> update box.

I like the top-most left menu - a couple of minor nit-picks,

 1. Too much space between the entries (looks like 2 lines instead of one).
    I think you have a line before the entry and a line after leading to
    double spaces (kill the line before).
 2. I prefer Date on top and project name below
 3. See if a slightly darket tint on the green (for the links would look
    nicer - esp. on white backgrounds).
    a. BTW the links on the white background only change color on the
       News frontpage section (all other pages the links don't change
       color upon hover - to make life easy and simple make all the
       same and omitting hover is fine by me I would even tend to say
       we should do that since visited links retain a different color
       then without hover (stick to simple)).

All in all I would say "YES finally :-) Ship it :-)"