Re: sql request

Salam,

From: Arafat Mohamed
Subject: sql request
Date: Sat, 04 Oct 2003 01:35:54 -0500

1) Is it possible to connect to the db remotely? I'd like to connect from my box for testing.

No. And as Mohamed Elzubeir once told me, it is not going to be available (security reasons).

2) Could someone set me up with permissions to do a sqldump when I need to?

Please ask Nadim or Anmar over IRC to give you the 'arabeyes' password (you should have it already).

And generally I would suggest that you make the testings directly on the server, under ~yourusername/public_html/ (or something). This would be quicker and far easier for testing.

Salam,

Youcef.

MSN Search, le moteur de recherche qui pense comme vous ! http://search.msn.fr