Re: Login problems

Salam,

From: Nadim Shaikli
Subject: Re: Login problems
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 14:12:59 -0800 (PST)

The info you registered with is as follows,  it seems you registered
twice (you shouldn't have been allowed - Arafat.M, could you please
correct this bug) and you entered,

Well, you can't really avoid having people registering 20 times in a row ;) If they provide 20 different names. What we can do now is to check at least if the email,name,etc do match an existing entry.

Otherwise, You need an AI Bot to go through the table and find the double entries. But since we have quite a small database, this can be done by human. I remember there was at least 3 ou 4 pairs of double entries. I didn't have the time to remove them: I wanted to merge the entries and not simply delete one of them.

Oh, and I will say it again ;) : There are A LOT of useless entries in that table. Not sure why you want to keep them, they are simply taking physical space.

Eid Mubarak to All,

Youcef.

MSN Messenger http://g.msn.fr/FR1001/866 : dialoguez en son et en images avec vos amis