Re: Art site pictures upload

Hey Ossama.. I am now on IRC .. will be there in a minute... we can solve it if you want :)

Anmar

Ossama Khayat wrote:
Salam all,
I finished the page needed for uploading pictures to
the Art site, I have a problem though that I get a
'Permission denied' when trying to place the file in
it's proper place. Obviously, this is because of
permissions.
So, what are the propper permissions I should have on
the place where I want to upload the files, after they
are put on a temporary place by the PHP script?
If the script and/or the username are needed (if you
can help with this) please email me.

regards,
Ossama Khayat