archive: Re: Arabic Arabeyes files (Step 1)

For archive purposes

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 19:34:54 -0800
From: "Ahmad Twaijry" <msx at hush dot com>
To: Arafat Mohamed <biku at comcast dot net>
Subject: Re: Arabic Arabeyes files (Step 1)

I know there is no index.php , I have just sent what I have modified

just upload them to your copy of the site and then go to index.php?lang=ar
(or to any page e.g: people.php?lang=ar)

BTW , I didn't use PEAR !!! I have just move some english text from some
php files to langs/en.php

anyway I will insh'a Allah work with more php files and I will show you
my copy of the site when I setup it in the web

note: if you make any change to the CVS please tell me to get the new
files