Re: Arabic Arabeyes files (Step 1)

Ahmad,

I'm sorry I haven't gotten to this yet. I will untar this weekend and take a look at it. I'll also set it up on my site so the community can have a look at it.

If it meets with everyone's approval I'll begin the process of adding this code into the existing site.

Salam all.

p.s. Do you have a shell account on arabeyes.org?

On Wed,  5 Nov 2003 13:14:05 -0800