Re: Updating projects' status & icon & a question...

Nadim wrote:-
[SNIP]
> > Also, I was thinking to add a new section "Events"
> > the Art site, in which I would collect the
> pictures of
> > Gitex and other events (when applicable).
> > What do you think?
>
> Absolutely, that's why I asked the question to begin
> with ;-)
> Make sure to get more than the 10 that were
> advertised as well.
> That's were 'gallery' would have come in handy, they
> would have
> been able to upload without you needing to help 'em
> out ;-)

Sure, I'll make it possible for people to be able to
upload pictures along with comments and more info if
you like.
It just comes step-by-step (I'm a teacher, remember
:))
But, would it be right to let _anyone_ upload and add
what ever comments he/she wants?
I think it should be a little moderated, at least
using simple verification procedure.
I've already made the comments addition solution
today, but still have to refine and upload it
tomorrow. I'll work on the verification tomorrow. It's
really fun :D

Ossama