Re: sina.arabeyes.org is showing nothing

On Thu, Dec 18, 2003 at 09:49:47PM -0800, Anmar Oueja wrote:
> hello:
>
> I am in the process of moving the http server from razi to sina and I
> have the following question:
>
> When i moved everything and double checked it, I get nothing on the
> screen if I go to sina.arabeyes.org.
>
> I have tested the server and it works fine (loads an html file just
> fine). is there something funky in the code (php) that i need to change
> so when i type sina.arabeyes.org it shows what is there i.e arabeyes.org
> site.
>
> This is crucial as I need it to test everything on sina.

Yeah, you were missing the php4-mysql extensions. I installed it (dpkg
-l | grep mysql). I also changed the $hosturl variable in the
arabeyes.php file to say 'sina.arabeyes.org' just so it doesn't go off
to the main site while testing.

Of course the db is not there.. so you will get a bunch of errors now,
but at least it will load.

Regards
| Unix the 'right' way |  http://elzubeir.fakkir.net/ |