Re: login/password

--- badis <badis at scs-net dot org> wrote:
> i have forgotten both my username and password for your site. i am not even
> sure what email i used when i subscribed as i have one inbox for the three of
> them. Would you please look up at these 3 emails and email me the username
> and password one the one you find:
>
> bedis at cs dot umn dot edu
> badisbh at yahoo dot com
> badis at ben-hamida dot com

Do please mail 'contact' and not 'admin' with such problems.  All future
replies will not CC admin (just an FYI).

As for what you've forgotten - I'm not sure what exactly you are talking
about just yet.  The username was with regard to when you registered on
Arabeyes ?  If so, do please mail me your complete fullname (it would be
a good idea to use that on your From hearder as well).  If it's with
regard to the mailing-lists, then do please note which mailing-list.

There are a number of places that need to be looked into (LDAP, _again_
anyone ??) and it would nice to narrow it down to what you are missing
first.