Re: screenshots and various images

--- Arafat Mohamed <biku at comcast dot net> wrote:
> I've been noticing several projects linking to screenshots on external sites.
> Shouldn't these be stored in-house so that if those sites go down, we still
> have them?

Yup, they very much need to be - the art.arabeyes.org was supposed to solve
this issue.

> Reason I bring this up is that the katoob screenshots used to be on sf but
> were removed. The links then were dead for a while.

I'm not sure of our current structure in sf.net, but for the time-being
we need to move all large bandwidth eating PDFs and pics to sf.net.  This
not only applies to the screenshots, but to also ALL the press clippings
and articles.