Re: please help

On Tue, Nov 25, 2003 at 09:08:33PM -0600, Arafat Mohamed wrote:
> I need to update a mysql row and I'd rather you did it if you don't mind.
> I need the following:
>
> UPDATE proj_about SET screenshots="<ul>
> <li><a href="http://www.arabeyes.org/images/screenshots/katoob/katoob-ar.png";>
> Katoob with Arabic Interface</a></li>
> <li><a href="images/screenshots/katoob/katoob-en.png">
> Katoob with English Interface</a></li>
> </ul>"
> WHERE proj_name="Katoob";

Okay.. I just went over the piles of mail ;) Now that I am actually
reading this, why are you trying to do this? Two possible solutions (and
neither of them involve modifying the mysql directly).

1. [preferred] Contact project maintainer and request they make the
   appropriate changes.
2. Modify the project page directly via the web interface (create
   yourself an account by now!)

I'm Cc'ing M.Sameer on this since it concerns him.

Regards