From: Italo Vignoli <italo at libreoffice dot org>
Date: Wed, Jun 15, 2016 at 2:56 PM
Subject: LibreOffice Marketing Outreach

We want to strengthen LibreOffice marketing outreach, especially in
native language communities. Everyone is doing a great job with the
product, but we need to improve and make a better marketing job to
evangelize LibreOffice on a global basis.

We are now approaching the launch of LibreOffice 5.2, another major
release with significant new features.

We have a private marketing list, where we discuss announcements in
advance, and provide a draft of press releases for translation (to
distribute them in local languages).

So, if there are people who should be added to this mailing list to
improve its reach, please let us know, as we would be happy to add them.
We only ask to add a few lines to describe the role of the individual
inside the community, to make a sound decision.

Thanks, Italo

mobile/signal +39.348.5653829 - email italo at libreoffice dot org
hangout/jabber italo dot vignoli at gmail dot com - skype italovignoli
GPG Key ID - 0xAAB8D5C0