[general] Fwd: Round 2: Arabic Font Testing

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Nicholas Skaggs <nicholas dot skaggs at canonical dot com>
Date: 2015-09-22 19:34 GMT+02:00
Subject: Round 2: Arabic Font Testing
To: Danial Behzadi ‫‎<dani dot behzi at ubuntu dot com>‎‬, Adnane Belmadiaf ‫‎<
daker at ubuntu dot com>‎‬, ‫ibraheem5000 at gmail dot com‬, ‫sh dot yaron at gmail dot com‬, Ubuntu
Translators ‫‎<ubuntu-translators at lists dot ubuntu dot com>‎‬

Hello to you all again. Since I last sent a request for testing, the font
has been updated. I'd like to ask you all to have a look again. We now have
a ppa to make testing this a bit easier. Those of you who tested in the
past, please make sure to remove old versions of the font so we don't get
mixed up. In addition, to make sharing feedback easier, we've used a survey
this time. It has the information you need to get the font, as well as the
opportunity to leave feedback.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ubuntuarabicfonttesting

Please do share this with anyone who might be able to help and offer
feedback.

Feel free to let me know if you encounter any issues trying to test, but
otherwise leave your feedback on the font in the survey. Thanks again for
your help!

Nicholas