Re: [general] SourceForge lifted previous ban on some countires

It seems to me that there is no restrected explanation to the US government sensation.
and not a one sensational low also.

the statement here

http://www.bis.doc.gov/licensing/syriaimplementationmay14_04.htm

is preventing some services and allow others, so I think the situation remain unstable depending on US political directions and the opinion of the corporate policy maker.

now the problem is about to recede, without any real changing to the US law, and it still potential to raise again.