[general] proofreading of a file for the KDE Education Project

Hi, I was searching for a file for a translation marathon, it had to be simple terminology because people will already be faced with new software to work with (Ambaradan)

Now the file I found has 1900 entries and is already multilingual. One of the present languages is Arabic. We noted many issues in Russian and quite some in Spanish, less in German and English. So we suppose there are problems with Arabic as well. the file has been distributed since 2008 in that fashion and who knows how many people learnt wrong terminology.

The original file is here:
http://edu.kde.org/contrib/kvtml2/kvtml2.php
License: GPL

I transformed it into a talbe (.ods). Considering the quality we were able to check it would be really relevant to have Arabic checked. I don't feel like re-distributing teaching material where I don't know the quality. I hope somone of this group can help.

The proofread versions will be of course published again with the KDE Education Project.

If you feel you can help, please contact me by private e-mail: s dot eller at voxhumanitatis dot org

Thank you in advance!

Sabine