Re: question about free software

http://www.neelwafurat.com/itempage.aspx?id=LBb95375&frmt=h&search=books

http://www.mghamdi.com/TabCon.htm

Khaled Hosny wrote:
On Sun, Feb 03, 2008 at 05:31:35AM +0200, Hamed alSuhli wrote:
alsalam aleikom,

at Tarmeez project I found the research of D.Mansour alGamdi in Arabic phonetics is very good as a basement so we depend on it and convert his drawings into bit phonetic encoding for phonemes

but the research is propriety
do we have to found another free reaserch?

I think it depends on how you use it, I don't understand how a research
is "propriety", a link to it might help. But if you are trying to use
some patented stuff from his research, then you need to contact the
patent holder.