thunder, Gmail Imap4, hotmail http, Q&compare

Salam,

for long time, I used to hotmail over http and outlook.
but when Gmail launched IMAP4 I moved to thunder
but still suffering many comlication:

in a folder "label" thunder can't keep offline indevedual messages even if it downloaded. you can't do tow tasks on the same folder semultainiously like copeing messages and saving draft. sinding message online is very slower than wrighting offline then go online. if you do many tasks which require online action thunder simply forget them, usualy outlook stop your action if another is not compleated.
generally IMAP is slower than hotmail-HTTP.
in spite of the virtual folder in thunder, I noticed the size is growing faster than what messages I have offline. IMAP require more speed than http, this I noticed lately when snow and the cables problem occured together, I can use http on 20kpbs connection but not IMAP or POP.

I think it's enough for now.