Re: [general] Arabeyes Wiki content un-logged, unauthorized change?

On Mon, Aug 18, 2008 at 2:13 AM, Mohamed Farag <ict at asiamail dot com> wrote:
Salam All,

I've recently made a wiki account, and put a line on my wiki user
page to welcome my visitors.

Now, I check it, and found it changed! All my words deleted except:
":)"
I checked the "history" of the page, and it shows nothing changed!!
only my first edit shown, which is not the one present on the current page.

Is there a mysterious magic in our wiki system where anyone can change
anything without being logged!?

Screenshots of both the page and the history page for comparison:

My page:
http://arabbix.org/after.jpg

History page:
http://arabbix.org/before.jpg

Nothing wrong with wiki, I see:
السلام عليكم مرحبا في صفحتي الشخصية على الويكي آرابايز :)

Try to open now.. if you still cannot see it, try "view"->"Page Source" or ctrl+u and see if the text is there.

--
--alnokta