Re: [general] New Arabeyes Drupal Website

On Thu, Aug 7, 2008 at 10:04 PM, Mohammed Adnène Trojette <adn at diwi dot org> wrote:
On Mon, Aug 04, 2008, Ossama Khayat wrote:
> > I don't think we use LDAP.
>
> Adnan, please confirm.

Nope, we're not using LDAP.

BTW, I would *really* prefer to install Drupal from Debian.

Currently, we have 5.9-1 in unstable. There should be no problem in
backporting it, I think. That's what I am already doing for mediawiki.
Actually it is better to use MediaWiki from the svn, same version that Wikipedia uses (not exactly the same, but pretty close).. MediaWiki from Debian (or Ubuntu) tends to be ancient.

--
--alnokta