Re: [general] Arabeyes General Meeting

On Thu, Jul 31, 2008, Khaled Hosny wrote:
> Thanks Djihed for taking the initiative.

Yup, thanks!

Unfortunately, I probably won't attend because my computer is broken...

> Issues that I think should be addressed in the meeting:
>  * The status of Arabeyes's core team, and the possibilities to elect
>    an new team.

And please start asking yourself wether we really need a core team. I
think it is pretty obvious who does things and who does not and I would
rather have this separation flexible.

>  * Refactoring the website, stressing on the much awaited bilinguality.
>  * Possibilities to register Arabeyes as a legal entity.
>  * Revising the status of Arabeyes project as whole, what to do with
>    dead projects, deprecated documents, etc...
>  * Financial support of the project.

Great ideas!

--
Mohammed Adnčne Trojette