Re: Development

Cool, but how do i suggest a new project? Shall I post it in the mailing list?

On 5/6/07, Djihed Afifi <djihedlists at googlemail dot com> wrote:
Leith,

It is not a problem really, you don't need two accounts. Translator or
Developer status are mostly to declare what you want to work on.

Djihed

في ح، 06-05-2007 عند 12:03 +0000 ، كتب Ahmed MANSOUR:
> 2007/5/5, Laith Juwaidah <juwaidah1990 at gmail dot com>:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I am registered as a translator, can I add a developer too or I have
> > to register a different account for the development?
> >
> > Laith Juwaidah
Have a project you would like to be translated to Arabic?
Let us know:
http://wiki.arabeyes.org/Translation_requests

Blog: http://djihed.com