RE: nadim's concern! (Khaled Hosny) (Boncek, John)

Hi John
Thank you very much for your answer, at least I can get a way with it now, by stating that "digest" is misleading :D.
So you definitely recommend non-digest? well, all understood, I'm off to try it. As long I don't miss nothing ;)
From what you saying, I'll be getting each topic in a different email!, is this correct?

Thanks in advance

Salam << Peace :-)

A.Haq

Message: 3
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 16:19:30 -0500
From: "Boncek, John" <jboncek at hunter dot com>
Subject: RE: nadim's concern! (Khaled Hosny)
To: "General Arabization Discussion" < general at arabeyes dot org>

As a native speaker of English, I can confidently tell you that "digest"
means a condensed version of something else, usually multiple items
packaged together.  In this case, the use of the term may be a little
misleading -- I doubt there is any condensing.  It's probably just an
all-in-one mailing of messages that would be sent separately otherwise.  I
haven't subscribed to your digest, but that's what some other mailing
lists do.  To be sure of getting everything, don't use the digest option.