[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: finding a good Arabic font
- To: "General Arabization Discussion" <general at arabeyes dot org>
- Subject: RE: finding a good Arabic font
- From: "Boncek, John" <jboncek at hunter dot com>
- Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 08:36:02 -0500
- Thread-index: AcfDMAK1NjmEa/rSQM2g8OlUft78DgFRsJtQ
- Thread-topic: finding a good Arabic font
They were able to help me. Thanks for your assistance. You have helped
three embedded applications become Arabized.
We also have problems in Chinese, Korean, and Thai. Do you know of any
organization similar to yours that works in Far Eastern fonts?
From: general-bounces at arabeyes dot org [mailto:general-bounces at arabeyes dot org]
On Behalf Of Youssef Chahibi
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2007 3:22 PM
To: General Arabization Discussion
Subject: Re: finding a good Arabic font
On Tuesday 10 July 2007 20:02:39 Boncek, John wrote:
> I installed DejaVu Sans and got display with way too much space
> between characters, like this,
> c h a r a c t e r s s p a c e d o u t
> in all text strings in either English or Arabic.
Ask in the DejaVu Sans mailing list, it has a very responsive community.
General mailing list
General at arabeyes dot org