Re: Help with promoting Open-source in Libya

Hi Yousef

Thank you for your offer, we finally set on  releasing the CD by Dec 2007. Will you be able to translate the software that you suggested? and How long does it take you to do that.

Maybe we can release an annual CD version of a selected Free OpenSource Software in Collaboration between Arabeyes and the Libyan Internet Society. To be distributed free of charge for schools.

Salam Alykum

Hassan