Re: [possible off-topic] typing in arabic with a Spanish keyboard

Hi!

I found this chain of mails that we shared some months ago.

I'm just replying to say that I couldn't solve my problem (in Gnome,
by the way). I did run the setxkbmap command, but no result. Anyway, I
stopped using Ubuntu, so I don't have that problem anymore (in Mac I
can alternately nice and easy between my language and Arabic).

Thank you very much for help, anyway, and I apology for not having
replied earlier.

Salam! Manuel