Arabeyes fonts 2.0

We are pleased to announce the availability of the long awaited ;)
Arabeyes fonts 2.0 final release.
This release features :
 * Completely new Latin Glyphs, based on font distributed by FreeFonts project
 * Proper support for Arabic diacritics; all fonts now have anchor points
   adjusted manually to fit nicely with each glyph.
 * Diacritics for AlMothnna, AlArabiya and Tholoth fonts have been redisigned
   too look better and fit with the style of the font.
 * We dropped ae_ prefix from all fonts, so please fix your configuration
    files.
 * Various other small fixes, see ChangeLog file for details.

Thanks to every one contributed to this release, special thanks to Afief
Halumi, Youssef Chahibi, Osama Khaled, Fahd Alsaidi for there invaluable
work on the fonts. Special thanks FontForge developer George Williams
for his great piece of software and fast response to our requests.
Thanks to any one else I forgot to mention.

Download it from here
http://downloads.sourceforge.net/arabeyes/ae_fonts_2.0.tar.bz2?modtime=1187562088&big_mirror=1
Please test it and report back any bugs or wishes.

--
 Khaled