Re: Membership not yet activated

--- Mohamed Badawi <mohamed dot badawi at gmail dot com> wrote:
>  I have subscribed to ArabEyes.org few days ago to contribute to the

I just sent you a reply (sorry for the delay - at the moment I'm the only
one doing 'em unlike what used to happen before).

BTW: its Arabeyes and not ArabEyes (lowercase 'e').

> project. But my membership is not activated yet! I'm wondering how long
> does it take for my application to be reviewed and processed. Apparently
> there is no one to answer emails sent to contact at arabeyes dot org

They most definitely are being answered through in some (most?) instances
there is a bit of a delay (3-4 days or so).

Its good to see eager new blood looking to participate - so now channel
that eagerness into "results, results and more results" ;-)