Re: Arabic Spellchecker

I hope that you are keeping in mind that spell checkers should normalize
text to insure that words with tashkeel are checked correctly, or better
yet that tashkeel is checked for correctness if present. The latter
should be a nice to have given where we are today, but a system should
at least allow for it in the future.

Khaled