Re: Linux on i-mate

I have the same problem, I looked for a while but didn't finished... I was
afraid of losing my phone so didn't tried. try http://handhelds.org/familiar

I tried to use Synce to syncronise my PDA with Linux.... didn't succeed any
more, surely by lack of trying. But if we can share experience I'm ready to
start again.
Regards
Armelle