Re: Question about small noon

Youssef,
Can you post some screenshot of the problem? I don't have a KDE
system. The comma problem, I think because the font is missing the
symbol. I will fixed this later.

Of course I can make all the character to be bigger, but I need know
which one specifically most people would like to have.

However, what I have in mind is something better. Actually, I would
like to make an offer, to create a font based on your actual hand
writing. So, if you know anyone with a good calligraphic skills, let
me know. We can work on something. My own handwriting, however, is not
very good.

Regards.